Sunday 7 August 2011

Glee (duets)

 Summary: Finn and Rachel plan to throw the competition so Sam can win when club members are assigned duets; Mike, Tina and Artie find themselves in a love triangle. (YouTube source)


 I like this episode. Seriously, I enjoyed it so much that I only noticed that Sue and Emma were not in this episode. I admit the episode totally had that great early Season 1 feel to it. This episode had great musical performances that were relevant and character development.







-  Quinn and Sam have some CHEMISTRY going on and their last scene together made me smile. It was so romantic. Was it?? I just can't get enough of them. For me, Quinn has a beautiful eyes and suitable with Sam. They are match in duets.





- Rachel and Finn was adorable, more so than at any point they've been in a while. Haha. They looked funny when singing BORN AGAIN. It was hilarious! I kind of liked them in this episode.



SING!  This performance was cute and fun. Haha.. Tina sound great and Mike Chang's timing was surprising good. The lyrics was quite funny. Haha..


- Brittany and Artiestoryline was pretty surprising, mostly because I never expected that she would fall for him. I actually felt bad for Brittany at the end. To be honest, Brittany is promiscuous and everyone knows that. I bet Arties also knows that, so he got nothing to complain about it.




HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN was a prefect duet for Kurt and Rachel and it is the best song to end the episode. I love how their voices together really well on this song. However, Rachel's face expressions during they singing were kind of annoying, although Kurt looked so sophisticated.

No comments:

Post a Comment